| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hillsboro, Il in October is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 73.2mm (2.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Hillsboro, Il October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hillsboro, Il:
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) NNW
- Pana, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) N
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) WNW
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) WSW
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) WSW
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) SSW
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S