| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hillsboro, Il in July is fairly hot at 25.1 °C (77.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 99.1mm (3.9in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 14:14 long and the longest day is 14:52 long with an average length of 14:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Hillsboro, Il July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hillsboro, Il:
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) NNW
- Pana, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) N
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) WNW
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) WSW
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) WSW
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) SSW
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S