| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hillsboro, Il in August is fairly hot at 23.7 °C (74.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 88.6mm (3.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Hillsboro, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Hillsboro, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Hillsboro, Il:
- Springfield, Il, Usa - 110.5 kms (68.7 miles) NNW
- Pana, Il, Usa - 43.8 kms (27.2 miles) N
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 82.2 kms (51.1 miles) WNW
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) W
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) WSW
- Saint Louis, Missouri, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.4 miles) WSW
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 112.4 kms (69.9 miles) SSW
- Mt Vernon, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Duquoin, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Harrisburg, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S